We are looking for a FINANCIAL CONTROLLER for the German subsidiary of an international company with HQ in Spain. Our client is an industrial group which has been present in 5 continents and more than 30 countries for more than 50 years.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge of German accounting and taxation system, who can give support to the Financial Manager of the subsidiary with accounting, taxes and monthly reports to the HQ.
You’d have an opportunity to work in an international and flexible environment, with growth possibilities.
- Accounting closures.
- KPIs and Dashboards. Monthly reporting to the HQ in Spain.
- Coordinating internal and external audits.
- Introducing complex accounting entries.
- Settlement of expenses, amortizations, accruals.
- Cash flow planning and control / forecasting. Payments and collections. Bank reconciliations.
- Coordination with the tax area. (you don’t need to be a tax expert but you should have some notions in that area, as well as willingness to learn).
- Degree in Acounting/Economics/Business
- At least 1 year of experience with the German accounting & taxation system
- Fluency in English
If you are a proactive and adaptable person looking for a new challenge in an international company, don’t hesitate to apply!